Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19)
Updates for Forbes Industries
UPDATED: March 27, 2020
Dear Forbes Team Members:
We hope this finds you all safe and well.
As promised, we said we would be in regular communication with you and when further information becomes available, we will share it with you.
There are a few things we would like to make you aware of:
- We sent you each a letter regarding the W.A.R.N. act. Please let us know immediately if you did not receive this letter.
- Anthem Blue Cross has created a “Special Enrollment Period” for you to enroll or add eligible dependents to our health insurance if you had previously waived coverage. You will need to enroll prior to April 3, 2020 and the insurance will be effective April 1, 2020. Please contact Stella Moran at Covidfirstname.lastname@example.org to enroll. If you currently have coverage with Anthem Blue Shield you do not need to do anything.
- Congress just passed a bill that will positively affect everyone’s financial situation. We are reviewing this within the executive team as well as our professionals and hope to get back to you shortly with the results and impact of this bill and what it means to Forbes and to each of you.
- We want to make sure you received the notice that the InJoy platform has been activated for us to keep in contact with each other. We can receive daily reminders in the form of inspirations as well as reach out to each other in the shout out section.
- On a positive note: we received our first Palmer Snyder order this week.
We will continue to be in regular communication with you as further information becomes available. We look forward to getting back to business as soon as we are allowed.
Be Safe… Be Strong… Be Kind!
– The Executive Team
UPDATE: From March 21, 2020
We were asked if we can find a way to stay connected while we are all observing the “Stay at home” orders from our government.
Your Forbes challenge dashboards are currently live and accessible for you to personally connect to each other as well as to receive an inspiration each day. You can access this at any time and leave a message or shout out to anyone registered on the platform.
Simply go to your dashboard by clicking the shortcut below or your shortcut on your phone or computer and login. If you don’t already have one, you can set up a shortcut on your phone so the system will send you daily inspirations. (The directions of how to do this are in the menu bar on the platform).
We can all benefit from daily inspirations as well as seeing whats happening with our teammates in the shout out section, especially during these challenging times.
We hope to see you on the platform and in-person soon after the California restrictions are lifted.
Linda, Colin, Peter & Amy