Brushed Stainless Steel Stanchion – 2720Email to a friend
- Classically styled to elegantly guide the public.
- Superior construction for durability.
- Removable finial allows post to accept sign frames.
- Universal ring accepts velvet swag ropes from any direction.
- Steel inner sleeve provides superior strength along the full post length.
- Unique rubber bottom protects floor surfaces and allows area under post to dry.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- General Information, Terms & Conditions, Returns & Cancellations, Warranty
Brushed stainless steel public guidance stanchion with drum top and 15″ weighted flat base. The 2721’s simple good looks make it our most popular classic queuing stanchion. Pair it with velvet ropes for a timeless look. Recommended for indoor use only.
- World-renowned Beltrac® 7-foot retractable belt mechanism
- Continuous all-steel construction for exceptional strength and durability
- 4-way belt connection for full control over crowd control
- Slow-retracting belt for saftey
- Rubberized feet to protect floor surfaces.