Forbes' tray stands are unmatched in quality and durability. Choose from an array of colors and finishes to match your décor. Customization is also available, contact us today!
Steel Tray Stand Features
- Heavy gauge steel tube
- Steel rivets and nylon spacers are used at pivot points
- Metal clips are glued and crimped on strap ends
- This design reduces fraying of strap ends, secures straps to tray stand more effectively, and hides hardware.
Solid Oak Tray Stand Features
- All oak stands are equipped with two horizontal cross braces near the bottom of the legs which provide better stability.
- Brass plated steel rivets and nylon spacers are used at the pivot points.
- Strap ends are folded over and pneumatically attached with 1/2' heavy-duty construction staples.
- All Forbes oak tray stands go through a six-step high-quality furniture-grade finishing process.
Showing all 5 results