- Speed – The speed of the unit is variable and is controlled by the user with the touch pad throttle.
- Cart can be pushed manually with minimal effort when the battery is depleted.
- Max Load – rated to push up to 1000 lbs. on flat concrete. Other surfaces such as carpet or incline will reduce load capacity.
- Battery Life – Depending on usage and load, batteries typically need to be charged every few days to once a week.
- Battery Charge Time – Typical charge time is usually between 6-8 hrs.
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS) to prevent damage to batteries.
- Wheel size – 8″ Diameter only
- Warranty – Cart: 3 Years/Motor: 1 Year (limited parts/labor)
- Lead Time – 6-8 weeks